I am fucking insane but my intentions are gold and my heart is pure.
Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. Your really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.
I want to go to Europe and travel after I graduate! Now, how can I convince my parents to let me go? Hmmmm…
1. It’s inspiring and invigorating
2. It develops skills you never knew you had
3. It satisfies your thirst for adventure (especially if you’re feeling bored and trapped)
4. It helps you to take risks, and to try new things
5. It creates amazing, lasting memories
6. It gives you experiences you wouldn’t have at home
7. It changes your perspective on yourself, other people, different cultures – and the world!
My past has not defined me, destroyed me, deterred me, or defeated me; it has only strengthened me.
"Being rich is not about how much you have, but how much you can give"
How I feel about my post-graduation plans
Sophomore year:Junior year:
This is so me I had to reblog it on my main blog.
“I could hear my heart beating. I could hear everyone’s heart. I could hear the human noise we sat there making, not one of us moving, not even when the room went dark.”